All the kids are so excited
little ghosts and little ghouls
almost time for Halloween so
let’s review these safety rules:
1) Jack-o-lanterns, eyes so bright,
be sure to bring a new flashlight.
2) Reflective clothing kids should wear
or their parents they will scare.
3) No pants too long and masks should fit;
the candy corn is quite the hit.
4) Cinderella, Mickey Mouse
map your route while at your house.
5) On the sidewalk you should stay
and watch for cars that come your way.
6) Cross at the corner of the street;
wear comfy shoes to pad your feet.
7) Stop at the door, accept your treat;
inspect it first before you eat.
8) Hold daddy’s hand, avoid the strangers.
Princesses and Power Rangers.
9) Porch lights off then do not go!
Another thing that you should know.
10) Eat one piece and take a break.
You don’t want a tummy ache.
Ghosts and ghouls are getting tired
and the night is soon complete.
They settle down in sleep’s deep slumber
as they dream of “trick or treat”.